THIS is the secret to a GREAT Bloody Mary!
Pickled Mary featuring Seven Jars Pickleback Vodka, this unique variation introduces a Southern favorite combination – pickles and tomatoes. You can also substitute your favorite Bloody Mary Mixer instead!
- 2 oz Seven Jars Pickleback Vodka
- 3 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1/3 Cup Pickle Juice (ONLY for true pickle lovers - be sure to test without adding pickle juice first)
- 3 TBS Lemon Juice
- 1.5 TBS Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS Prepared Horseradish
- 3/4 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 3/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black paper (Fresh ground, course is best)
- Mix all ingredients into a non-reactive (no aluminum, cast iron or unlined copper) container. Stir vigorously; refrigerate until chilled, preferably overnight. Add ice to highball glass; pour 2 oz Seven Jars Pickleback Vodka over ice. Fill glass with Bloody Mary Mix.